Friday, December 25, 2015

Today is Christmas 2015 and I want to thank everyone who had helped me to get this far with my motorcycling dreams, most especially my wife, Jo-Ann.  She is the beautiful, wonderful person who had supported my efforts financially, emotionally, and lovingly.

Next I have to thank Laura (Hotfoot) Californial Superbike for encouraging me by showing interest in my dreams even though I had serious problems in the School.  I had a serious crash that left a lot of doubt about my ability to perform in motorcycle racing.  She, Rainman, Trevor Pennington, Robert Chase, Cobie, and Keith have all stuck to their guns about helping me to become a better racer, each in their own way, and sometimes in ways that were very difficult for me to understand.

Next, I have to thank my friends at the Long Island Sport Bike Meetup Group International.  Scooter, Adam, Alex, Mark, and the people at New York Sport Bikes including Davebusa and John have been unwavering in their support for me as Organizer.  I owe them all a great debt of gratitude.

Then there is Eric Wood, Steve Noguira, John Owens, Cathy, John Olivia, Scott and Jeffrey Crago (Scott is the Drummer of the Eagles rock band!) who have all been supportive of my dreams.
There are also my sponsors like Andrew Cox of Cox Radiator Guards who was my first sponsor, and so many other manufacturers who have been generous in helping me realize that they will help if I follow through.  I have met so many great people through motorcycling.

So now it is up to me to decide where I will take my motorcycle road racing dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment